General FAQs #
1. What I’ll get with my Liquor App purchase?
Ans: You’ll get the Source code of Customer Mobile App (iOS and Android), Driver Mobile App (iOS and Android), & and Master Admin Panel. We also provide assistance with Initial Implementation support to guide our clients in the best possible way.
2. Does the app work hand in hand for both Driver and Customer? Can I buy individual one and use it?
Ans: Certainly, you can buy either of them as per your request but integration for Driver app is connected with Customer app. If you would like to use the delivery app with any of your current Applications then the integration would require extra efforts.
3. Where do you integrate PAYMENT GATEWAY?
Ans: Payment Gateway is integrated directly with the code, and upon request, we can always have management within the Backend/Master Admin.
4. Does the app have functionality integrated, such as Social media login or SMS Gateway?
Ans: We can always integrate as much functionality as to include as an Add-On upon request. Please find the common list of Add-On available while purchasing the App online: https://eatanceapp.com/on-demand/liquor-app/ > And Scroll to “Additional Top Rated Features (add ons)”
5. Can we add another Payment Gateway to your Liquor Delivery Application?
Ans: Absolutely, our Application comes along with standard payment gateway integration, such as PayPal, Stripe, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, 2Checkout, Adyen Alipay, Braintree, Klarna or Authorize.net. Our Application is highly compatible enough to integrate with other major payment gateways as well. The only thing is we need to understand the details of the gateway or check the API document once to understand the flow to integrate your payment gateway.
6. Is there an Add-On category Option?
Ans: Yes, we have provided both multiple and single selection options for Liquor to create all kind of Add-On Category for example; if the Admin needs to create a products that has a Addon with Single Select & Multi-select they can do so.
7. Is this model more cash-intensive or online payments?
Ans: Our Application is compatible with standard payment gateways like PayPal, Stripes, and others as per client requests.
8. As a Liquor shop, can I add my own drivers?
Ans:Absolutely, we have provided the functionality. Master Admin can add Drivers
9. How can we track the drivers to the last mile in real time?
Ans: We do provide the integration of Google Map API, which will allow you to track the driver’s location during Delivery.
10. Can I get real-time order status?
Ans: Yes, we have this option to display the real-time order status in the Customer App. Also, you will get the notification sent by the system for the order.
11. Can I use 3rd party delivery executives for my Delivery?
Ans: Yes, we have integrated 3rd party services for our app only so we can also use any of the 3rd party services if they provide their details. For example, Third party delivery service: https://shadowfax.in/ or DoorDash.
12. How many methods of payment are available? How many Gateways have you integrated?
Ans: We have integrated all standard Payment Gateway such as Stripe, PayPal, Adyen, Authorize.net, and many others, You also get Cash as a default option.
13. First-line support: It’s important to not neglect the value of the support that handles orders, complaints, and delivery problems – is this any where available in your Application?
Ans: We can integrate 3rd party support system such as Zoho or Chat-based system or other kind of CRM upon request, you can share your requirement with us.
14. If there is a sudden inflow of users to the service, will it be able to handle large traffic of orders?
Ans: Yes, what we have created is a MVP (Minimum Viable Product). Sustainable up to 7,000 daily orders which give enough room for your customer to order at once as we have tested the product with real data and already have various satisfied customers. The performance of the Application differs depending on the infrastructure and the server.
15. How scalable is your system?
Ans: Sustainability and Scalability: It is an MVP. It is scalable you want as the Application is built on. The system is highly compatible for customization as per your requirement as per the Application has been built on React Native and Code Igniter framework, which helps you to mold the Application as per your requirement.
16. Does your application support multi-currency and multilingual?
Ans: Yes, our Application supports multi currently and multilingual, we just need require the translation files from your end to change the content entirely.
17. Can I get the Taxes to display in price details?
Ans: Yes, certainly. We do provide the management to update the service charge and taxes via backend.
18. Can I order my Drinks, if I am not a registered user?
Ans: In the current Application we have kept the login as a mandatory option to process the order which requires your basic details with the delivery address. However, as per your request, we can mold the Application for Guest user ordering, but we would suggest the authenticity of the customer to avoid issues
19. Also, when I check out, the delivery charges do not show but gets added only in the final total at payment?
Ans: As a Customer you will be able to see the service or delivery charge at the checkout page if it is applicable
20. Will there be any restriction of user to register? For example, min. 18 years to confirm the activation of user?
Ans: Yes, we have given the user to checkbox in regards to verify the age limitation before accessing the mobile app. Further, Master admin can always restrict the user and disable them, if there is any suspicious activity. Also, an admin can restrict users from ordering more than a specified quantity.
21. Push Notification messages are free? How do I setup by myself? Or is there a limit if chargeable?
Ans: No charge or no fee and unlimited push notifications, They are system generated using Firebase and need to be setup. SMS are based on 3rd party and are chargeable and also limited
22. Can I create Liquor Admin?
Ans: Yes, Master admin can create a Liquor Admin for a Multi branch Liquor.
23. Do you provide hosting and domain services?
Ans: No, we do not provide these services as of now. But, we can always assist you with the list of requirements for the Application.
24. Can customer search product base on brand or category?
Ans: Yes, the application can be setup with the require filters. Further, the application already have an option to add product base on category and by brands to filter.
25. Can customer cancle the order after purchase?
Ans: Yes, the customer can always cancel the order but the mechanism to cancel the order is manage by Store or Master admin only. However, the refund has to be settle outside of the system or if the payment gateway provide the option to refund than the integration for refund management can we apply via backend.
26. Does the mobile app has Refund and Wallet Management?
Ans: We do assist all our customer with Wallet management, where customer can add the money into wallet for all transactions. Further, Refund management is mostly provided by the Third-Party Payment Gateway. If the payment gateway you selected does provide Refund management then we would be happy to integrate for you. Mostly the standard Payment Gateway such as PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net and others do provide Refund Management with their subscription plan.
1. Where can I find Demo Login Details of LIQUOR A. Customer App / B. Driver ) ??
Ans: Please find the details above.
Eatance Liquor App Demo Details:-
Play Store URL:
Username: [email protected]
Password: [email protected]
Eatance Liquor Delivery App Play Store:
Username: [email protected]
Password: [email protected]
2. May I upload this app directly to the play store and app store without doing any coding?
Ans: You need to change Branding and need to make some change before uploading to the respective store. It will require minor coding, hence we recommend geting help of tech expert or professionals. Or else, we will always provide our customer Branding services which take care all of your Branding related request.
3. Do you provide hosting and cloud services with your Application?
Ans: Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t provide any of the hosting services as that would be something you would need to help us with. However, rest assured, our team will help you out completely with the request they have for hosting/Cloud Details before we get started with your project.
4. Will I get regular updates to the Application? Is it chargeable?
Ans: This is independent product sales as White Label application and unfortunately not available as SAAS for now.
(It’s a standalone product with a one-time purchase where you get the source code, and if there is any next version, you have to purchase the product again.)
The next version will be chargeable.
5. Are there any other charges involve in app/package purchase? Or What is the app costing, including as per other charges?
Ans: There are no hidden charges or taxes involved on top of the total product price. Only thing you will require to pay extra will be customization if any. This is for the entire package availed. (Indian customers: Yes, GST will be added on top of the product price, this can further be discussed with our sales team.)
6. With so many similar apps in the market, what makes your app stand out?
Ans: We provide the source code for our applications to all our customers. We also provide the support for the app or package you purchase to assist on app submission and take your business live. Certainly, there are many of our competitors selling similar products as very low cost but again you hardly able to find their support. With Eatance you will always have premium services such as Branding for all the material for marketing your business. And most importantly, Eatance is backed up with Evince Development with a 9+ years strong presence in the market.
7. What items are required for getting the product in place?
So, what all you need from us to get started with the app?
1. LOGO: 1024×1024 PNG Format
2. PSD/AI for splash screen OR a PNG image for it in 1242 X 2208 resolution
3. Apple developer account enrolled in Apple Developer Membership. If client cannot provide that, then we will need agent access
4. Google Play account. If client cannot provide that, then we will need admin access and Firebase account credential and Server key
6. App category
7. Google maps API key
8. Short & long description for play store
9. Selected images to be uploaded
10. For IOS the UID must be linked properly
11. C-Panel credential, must support to his CI
12. If payment gateway integration, then needs to support react native CLI
8. What are the Server Configuaration required for the app?
Ans: Certainly, please find the following server requirements for the app purachase:-
Operating System – Linux
Web Server – Apache
Database – MySQL
RAM: 8GB RAM
CPU: 80GB SSD
Operating System: 2vCPU
Please Note Before Purchasing Any Server:
• Database should support PHP with latest version of PHP 7.4 and MySQL 5+ Server
• Most importantly, it should support React Native Framework
• Any Cloud Hosting can also work for the App configuration However, the setup and installation fees are applicable as per the server purchased
9. What level of Support do you provide after delivery?
Ans: We certainly provide Paid Support plans to all our customer after delivery. Please find the details of support as follow:-
• Answers to (technical) questions about the item’s features.
• Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
Please note that Support does not include:
• Customization & adding new features
• Installation Services
• Support for 3rd party software and/or plugins
• Content related rejections and violations from Google
• App Publishing
10. Which Technology stack used for Mobile app and Backend?
Ans: The technology stack we have used is Backend PHP CodeIgniter (V3) and React Native Version: 0.60.5.
11. Should I buy a developer to change the logo, company name and other things or I can change it directly from the admin panel?
Ans: After Purchase, you need to change branding, App name, and Content, images. You cannot use the Content, images and app name anywhere to promote your Product. You can hire our team for branding changes and contact us on [email protected]
12. Can I just purchase the code and use it to resell for white lable purpose?
Ans: No, the app comes with the regular lisecene only. In which you can’t resell the app or code for white labelling purpose. Doing such activity is to breach the terms and conditions while purchasing the app and hence, Eatance team is liable to take legal action to the reseller.
13. Can I just purchase the code and modify the app at my end?
Ans: Certainly, after purchase of the app, you can always update the code as per your requirements. However, if Eatance is involed in support after the app purchase than we request you not to update the code by yourself and discuss with support team before updating any code. If the code is updated from your end, then for any functional breakdown or crash, Eatance will not take responsibility of the code you have updated at your end.
14. Do I need my Own Developer Account for Appstore & Google Play?
Ans: Yes, due to a recent Apple policy change, for the apps to be approved, you will need your own Apple Developer & Google Play Developer Account. You can learn more about the developer memberships here:
Apple: https://developer.apple.com/support/compare-memberships(Individuals will work) $99/yearly
Google Play: https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/ $25 One time payment
15. Do I need my own Google Maps API keys?
Ans: Yes, it is important to have your own Google Maps API Keys. You can use the Google Maps APIs on both commercial and non-profit websites as long as your site meets the Google Maps Platform Terms of Service. Most of our customers fit into the free google maps pricing package. For more details, please visit https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/pricing/
16. Do you provide customization?
Ans: Yes, we do offer Customization, but it will be a chargeable request. For any customization inquiries, please contact us on our email [email protected]
17. What is the deadline looks like after we pay for the app?
Ans: Please do note that we would be taking approx. 5-7 Working Days to deliver the first Application as APK with only branding changes as skin changes as per the client logo. In the second phase we would be integrating the Google Map API and Payment Gateway as per the API documents you have shared, which would take approx. 60 Working hours and in days approx. 8-10 Working days. Again, we would request you please have some con-ordination or details to discuss with Payment Gateway team to make the process inline. Once everything is completed, we can push the app to live store and hand over the code or deploy the app on your server. Which would again require approx. 2-3 business days.
18. What is so different with Eatance APP?
Ans: We provide the source code for our applications to all our customers. We also provide the support for the app or package you purchase to assist on app submission and take your business live. Certainly, there are many of our competitors selling similar products as very low cost but again you hardly able to find their support. With Eatance you will always have premium services such as branding for all the material for marketing your business. And most importantly, Eatance is backed up with Evince Development with the 9+ years strong presence in market.
Admin Panel #
1. Will Admin panel show me number of available delivery executives?
Ans: You would only able to view the Drivers which are created in the Application. However, to display the linking of Driver occupancy is not there, and we need to take the request as an Add-On.
2. Delayed orders Alert? Average Delay time on those orders?
Ans: So basically, there to have a flag, and alert should raise based on the order assigned to the master admin. Currently that is something possible with customiztion request.
3. Will I Admin, be able to do the allocation of orders to delivery person ?
Ans: Yes, it is already provided in the Application for sending the alerts of new order to nearby or all drivers. Even the Master admin can assign the order to the driver to override the system.
4. Does it have route optimization to enable Liquor delivery in time?
Ans: Yes, as we integrate the google maps, so it does provide the best route to deliver the Drinks package at that particular time. So, the delivery app gets connected with customer app for tracking purpose and display the live tracking or location of driver
5. Do you have a companion App for Delivery Executives?
Ans: Yes, we already provide Delivery for tracking and managing drivers in both iOS and Android.
6. Does the delivery app have/consist of an in-app collection of barcodes, photos, signatures, and notes. ?
Ans: We can always take up the request of customization as per the current app is for Drinks delivery, usually it does not require the signature or barcode reading for delivery purposes.
7. Customer has option to connect with driver via chat, call, and text?
Ans: Yes, customer can always connect to the drivers via call to the register mobile number. But we can provide further features based on custom requests.
8. Does this application allow to manage the orders in sequence coming to the Liquor Store to ensure they get priority based on ticket?
Ans: Our system does allow the order to accept as per the open and closing hours setup for the Liquor. We have provided the Store to accept / reject the order in terms of availability issue. However, to create the priority-based order is more of customization request as per the requirements. So, we can always assist you on setting up priority-based algorithm for every Store, if required.
9. Is there any option for billings?
Ans: The Customer can view past order details via Customer App, whenever a customer places a order, the Admin receives a email and once the adminn confirms the order, the customer will receive a push notification. If you’ve any other specific requirement, you can always share your requirement with us.
10. How robust is your Admin Panel?
Ans: Administrative interface and utility usability: Extensively developed with goal to save time and improve the efficiency of the entire service. Imagine a couple of seconds saved on a frequent operation and multiplied by the number of operators in the call center. It can play a big part in the outcome for the potential client. As mentioned earlier, we have MVP setup for Drinks Delivery Network and currently you can have almost 7k orders per day and 1k concrete user ordering. Mostly importantly we have created the Application in React Native and using CI for backend which gives core functionality to extend the app at high scalability including the front-end development.
11. Can able to manage taxes and service fees, for individual Liquor in web admin panel?
Ans: Yes, we have created Management in backend to set Taxes and Service fees as percentage or by amount.
12. Can I also generate the report for all taxes and service fees on individual Liquor from web admin panel?
Ans: Yes, we have created the general reporting system which you can also export in CSV or Spreadsheet. So you can view the accurate earning done from all or individual Liquor filtering the data by calendar date system.
12. Can Master and Shop Admin both can generate coupon for the orders?
Ans: Yes, we have created coupon management where Liquor and the Master admin can generate coupons based on Liquor specific. Customer can apply coupon in the checkout page which will refelect on total of customer order.
13. Can I set Driver Commission to maintain the payment done and unpaid for Deliveries?
Ans: Yes, Master Admin can create Delivery Zones for Drivers and assign specific charge for them. Also Admin can view entire commission history for all deliveries done by individual drivers. And they check all the records of commission earned and can maintain the type section of paid and unpaid for record entry purpose. Further the admin can always update the commission to all the driver base on the radius allocation as general commission. For example within >3miles raidus delivery the commission would be 2 USD and <3miles raidus delivery the commission would be 5 USD.
14. Can I Bulk import products other than adding single item at a time in the system?
Ans: Yes, Master Admin can always upload bulk products within the system. To perform bulk upload at ease we have also provided sample CSV/Spreadsheet reference to bulk upload with dummy data. Admin just needs to follow the same format field by field and upload product efficiently within the system.
15. Can I send custom notification or emails to the users?
Ans: Absolutely, you can create custom notification and emails, you can also can save them for further purpose. We have even provide you the functionality to send the notification and emails as per the categories/groups. Either you can send messages/emails to all or select the category such as Customers and Store Admins.
16. Can add order on behalf of the customer to have them within the system for records?
Ans: Absolutely, you can always create the orders on behalf of Users/Customers. While creating an order you can always, setup the stauts of the orders such as Placed, Pending Approval, Pickedup and Delivered.